StartDock offers a wide variety of companies. We host a lot of young companies from, for example, the E-commerce and tech sector. Furthermore, you can also find marketing agencies and accountants at StartDock. What we love to see is that companies grow at StartDock. We are very curious what you are doing and know for sure that you will fit right in!
Of course, day passes are available at all locations of StartDock! You can easily order a day pass online and it only costs €19.95 excl. VAT. Click here to order a day pass right away.
Yes you can. StartDock is accessible 24/7 for Dockers. This means you can work during nights or on the weekend (although we do not advise to do this too often). Day passes and memberships are unfortunately only available during office hours. For a Flexible Desk Membership 24/7 access has to be purchased as an add-on.
StartDock offers comfortable and spacious phone booths in all of our locations. They are free to use to take your video call or phone call in privacy!
No! For the named prices you can start at StartDock without any additional costs. Please be aware that we communicate our prices excluding VAT.
Yes, a virtual office is sufficient. The Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK) requires two address types; a business address and a mailing address. Our rental agreements cover both of these addresses, making our virtual office a valid alternative to a physical office! It is of course also possible for you to work on one of our locations with a virtual office. We love to offer all of our tenants the complete StartDock experience!
No, we are not allowed to help you in the actual registration/incorporation process of your business, based on Dutch legislation. However, one of our partners might be able to help you with this. So feel free to contact us and we will see if we can help you!
We can set up your virtual office within 48 hours so that we can welcome you within our community as quickly as possible!
For the registration of two or more entities that are connected through shares or director(s)/ UBO’s, we offer a 50% discount on the rental fee of the virtual office. There is always a main entity that pays the normal amount, whereas the second, third, fourth, etc. entities will receive the 50% discount!
To be able to process your rental agreement, we require some information from you and the company. As such, we have some mandatory information which we have summarized for you below:
- Contact person information (name, email, phone number);
- Company information (name, email, description, phone number);
- Natural persons/ UBO(’s) or Director(s) (name, email, phone number);
- Additionally, personal information of the natural person(s) (Official given names, nationality, birth date, country of birth, gender);
- Identification document(s) of the natural person(s) (identification type, identification issuing country, scan/picture of the front of the identification document (only .jpg, .jpeg or .png allowed, so no PDF!);
- Address information of the natural person(s) (residential address, city, zip code and country).
At StartDock we think it is important that we grow together and achieve goals. We do this by ensuring that all facilities are ready for your meeting. Your guests are welcomed with a smile, escorted to the room and helped with the start-up of the meeting. Our staff is ready for you during the booking, so that you can fully focus on the meeting.
At StartDock we offer various catering options according to your wishes. We also understand that there sometimes are other requirements. Bringing your own food and drinks is therefore possible for a small fee:
Non-alcoholic beverages: €3 p.p.
Alcoholic beverages: €5 p.p
Snacks: €5 p.p.
Dinner/lunch: €5 p.p
At StartDock we think it is important to think along and to look for the right solution. If a meeting unexpectedly cannot take place, we are happy to help you find a suitable solution. Unfortunately, this is not possible in all cases and then the following cancellation terms apply:
- In the event of cancellation three weeks prior to the date of reservation, 25% of the quoted price will be charged;
- In the event of cancellation two weeks before the reservation date, 50% of the quoted price will be charged;
- In the event of cancellation up to one week before the reservation date, 75% of the quoted price will be charged;
- In the event of cancellation after one week before the start of the event, 100% of the price of the offer + the costs of catering and extra facilities will be charged.
The costs for the meeting do not have to be paid immediately. After the meeting the costs are invoiced. This invoice can be paid with iDeal, bank transfer or credit card. It is not possible to pay at the reception after the booking.
We understand that a meeting requires more than just a room. That is why we offer various catering options, such as coffee/tea, lunch and snacks. Additionally, we can provide the room with a TV, flip-chart and other meeting supplies. Please let us know what your wishes are. We are happy to think along with you!